$69.00 Per person/$89.00 Per Couple (No refunds unless cancellation is 24hrs prior to day of class)
Age: 21yrs & older (under 21yrs of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian)
Duration: 1 hr (Combination of classroom/range as needed)
Date: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule today!
- Use of Rental Firearm (Ammunition not included)
- Range Fees
- Eye & Ear protection
Have you recently taken a class and need a refresher? Has it been awhile since you last handled a firearm? Do you want to introduce your spouse to firearms with a personal instructor? Whatever your specific needs, personal one on one instruction at L.E.P.D. Training Facility will exceed your expectations! Our long list of certified instructors with years of practical experience are dedicated to making sure you get the most out of your private instruction. These hour long sessions serve as a great time to work on basic firearms principals or more complex issues with your grip, sight picture, shot placement and more.
Call today to schedule you private instruction with your trainer of choice!
- Absolutely no ammunition is allowed in the classroom at anytime. Please leave all ammunition in your vehicle or in the lockers provided.
- Handgun & 50 rounds ammunition (L.E.P.D. has available for rent many different varieties of handguns & also has ammunition for purchase)
- Eye and ear protection (Provided for free if needed)
- Photo ID (driver license, state-issued ID, or passport)
- Must be at least 21 years of age (under 21yrs of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian)
- Not under indictment or been convicted of a felony in the U.S. or elsewhere
- Not convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence
- Not under court order (i.e. order of protection, harassment, etc.)
- Not a fugitive from justice
- Not a user of or addicted to any controlled substance
- Not been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Have never renounced U.S. citizenship
- Do not suffer from mental illness and have not been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution