L.E.P.D. Range & Training Facility Rental
(Please note that L.E.P.D. Firearms & Range does not currently allow the use of our range for outside instructors)
At LEPD Firearms & Range we offer 12 state-of-the-art firing lanes for your shooting experience. All lanes on the shooting range are 75′ long and can handle most modern pistols, rifles and shotguns. During OPOTA qualifications & our combat defense training, we have the ability to offer a unique shooting experience on 6 of our lanes. These lanes allow the student to walk downrange and utilize a number of barriers as well as a unique target system that allows a target to turn after so many hits are registered on the target. Consider L.E.P.D.’s list of advanced training classes to take you to the next level of personal defense!
- Our facility can be rented for $150/hour for the use of 6 lanes.
- Rental firearms are available at $15/session. (May need advance notice to ensure availability)
- Rental of our facility also includes use of our control booth. This allows for elevated observation of 6 lanes and provides the range officer the ability to control lighting, targets, and overhead beacons
- Eye/ear protection is provided at no additional cost when available
- Targets are available for purchase at a discounted rate
- Common barricades provided for use during training if needed
- The shooting range may also be rented after hours
- Our classroom can be rented for $30/hour (up to 35 students)
At L.E.P.D. Range & Training Facility, safety of our guests is our number one priority. In order to provide an enjoyable experience, we take safety very seriously and expect the same from our guest instructors and students while visiting our facility.
- On-staff range officers will frequently monitor range activity to ensure a safe environment for all shooters. Additionally, all lanes are under constant surveillance for inappropriate activity or dangerous conditions.
- Our guest instructors are an extension of our staff. Please report any observed unsafe practices to our range officers and always emphasize safety at all times to your students.
- All persons exhibiting unsafe firearms handling/shooting techniques will be asked to leave the premises. Repeat offenders may not be allowed to use the facility in the future.
- Two (2) adults are allowed per rented booth at any time. One child under the age of 18 is allowed to be a third person while under the supervision of a responsible parent or guardian.
- During instructional classes, our guest instructors must have one range officer per every three students while on the range.
- All members & guests must wear eye & hearing protection in designated areas at all times. (It is recommended that children use “double” ear protection such as inner-ear foam inserts plus over-ear headsets)
- Each member & guest will also be required to sign a waiver prior to shooting each time they visit the facility and to acknowledge their responsibility to pay for any intentional/non-intentional damage caused by unsafe practices or negligence during their visit.